Custom Cartooning - Designed Specifically For Your Projects
You can save money by using stock cartoons, but sometimes you want something that is very specific to your projects. I have specialized in creating cartoon humor for almost any slant imaginable. Here is how I work:
- I quote you a price before I begin. Rather than charge an hourly rate and subject you to unexpected surprises, I quote a flat rate for the project.
- I research to become familiar with what you do and what you need. If you are a magazine publisher, for example, I read your magazine, including the ads. I research your slant in online articles. In short I do what is necessary for me to thoroughly understand your needs.
- I can work from your ideas or I will submit some of my own. Ideas I come up with I submit initially as written descriptions. Once you approve an idea I will take the time to draw it.
- After you have reviewed the cartoon I will make whatever changes are needed to make it right.
- I do what I can to keep costs as low as possible. Generally my rates start at about $50 per hour. This does not count the time I spend on research, just the time I spend drawing.
- Finally I guarantee satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the cartoon I produce you are under no obligation to buy it and use it.
The best way to judge the quality of my service is to give it a try. Contact me and we can discuss your project.